1. Are you welcoming to all? Yes, all are welcome!
2. Is your building handicapped accessible? A ramp leads into the foyer and sanctuary. The fellowship hall in the basement is reached outside at the rear of the church. Sorry, no lift yet!
3. Do you offer help for the hearing or sight impaired? We have hearing devices for our sound system and can provide the bulletin and hymns in large print.
4. Must I dress up to come to church? No, dress is casual.
5. Is a nursery available? A nursery and restroom next to the sanctuary is not staffed during worship, but available for parents with babies and small children.
6. What kind of hymns do you sing? We use several hymnals with a blend of traditional hymns and contemporary choruses.
7. What Bible version do you encourage? Many versions are used, with the NRSV in the pews.
8. What are your core beliefs? We are one of the historic peace churches, and the New Testament is our only creed. Traditions that shape our faith are simplicity, integrity, equality, service, peace, and reconciliation.
9. How do I become a member? Contact the pastor or any member of the church.
10. What kind of organization do you have? A church board, composed of various team leaders, guides and directs the business of the church.
11. How do I get involved? There are many opportunities to be a part of a group or service project. Let us know your interests!
165total visits,1visits today